Sunday, June 26, 2011

Well, hellooo ^^

Last thursday i went out to city, and i managed to captured some of the pictures of Yarra River at night near Melbourne City. I dreams of capturing best pictures in Melbourne and upload it in my blog. They are for sharing to anyone who read this blog and also for my own memories when i am not here anymore. This year is final year for me anyway, i really hope that i can continue for honors program, but i dont think i would be able to go for it. 

Enough for my sad story, here i put some of the yarra river pictures that i managed to captured. I love walking along yarra river because that place is so beautiful ^^

IMG_0910
Melbourne Art Centre near Yarra River

IMG_0912
along yarra river
IMG_0914
along yarra river

IMG_0918
Yarra Bridge

IMG_0925
People walking

IMG_0916
Melbourne City at night

IMG_0930
Look like a flower, but i don't really know exactly what it is


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails